A Client-Centered Approach
Solving problems is our primary expertise. We have represented clients across numerous industries on most property sectors and special situations.
Success growing our boutique real estate brokerage firm has come through repeat engagements from our clients and referrals. These referrals have originated from other clients, bankers, attorneys, and vendors, many of whom we first met on the opposite side of a deal.
We often compete against larger brokerage firms and have been the replacement broker several times. We have completed multiple follow-on assignments for clients who were dissatisfied with another firm. These clients consistently cite our consistency, responsiveness, and communication as the reasons they desire to continue working with us.
We are actively involved in and manage all client assignments. There is no hand off to a junior employee to lead an assignment.
1912 Ventures advises and executes on our clients’ commercial real estate requirements and investments. Our clients have decision-making authority on their real estate and typically represent one or more of the following roles:
- Tenants: Middle market companies, private equity firms and portfolio companies, funds, physicians, franchisees
- Owners: Occupiers and users of their owned real estate
- Investors: Family offices, high net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships
We also provide specialized services for the following roles:
- Lenders: Commercial banks, special servicers, debt funds
- Bankruptcy and Distressed Asset Specialists: Trustees, receivers, restructuring officers
The vast majority of our clients are referred to us by our current and former clients, a fact that we take great pride in.