Each client brings a unique business objective, which falls within a wide variety of real estate matters: space needs, financial advisory services, property due diligence, market analysis, and development, among others. We provide consulting services that are personalized to our clients’ particular needs and wants.
Our consulting services span the following categories:
- Development: Navigation of local land ordinances (deed restrictions and zoning), environmental issues, utilities, drainage, and flood plains, among other factors.
- Government Relations: Coordination with governmental organizations – MUD, TIRZ, TCEQ, TXDOT, city councils, planning and zoning, etc. – including troubleshooting potential issues that may affect future development and value.
- Demographic Analysis: Preparation of reports and maps that provide valuable insight concerning target geographies. Our deliverables provide the most accurate and up-to-date data sourced from current demographics, census, and postal geographies.
- Due Diligence: Performance of due diligence for specific properties, portfolios of properties, or broader submarkets.
- Loan Workouts: Navigation of stressful workouts for borrowers and lenders. We aim to minimize emotional reasoning and instead focus on the matter-at-hand: representing our clients’ interests while helping each party understand the financial stake of the counterparty. We pursue mutual agreement while striving for the best outcomes for our clients.
- Tenant-Landlord Workouts: Navigation of workouts involving the tenant-landlord relationship, such as a tenant facing economic hardship or a change in business strategy accompanied by existing leases that are too expensive or no longer necessary.