The process of selling investment property can be fraught with difficult questions. Do I have the best possible valuation? Is our market timing correct? How do I generate more demand from buyers for my property? How do I best allocate the proceeds after I sell?
Our principals take personal ownership of our clients’ property sales. We minimize anxiety and maximize returns through our experience, effort, and network. Our transaction process prioritizes obtaining the best possible pricing for the property coupled with surety of closing, identification of motivated buyers who find particular value in the property, and maintenance of competitive tension to increase negotiating leverage. Our process regularly produces several attractive initial offers, and the vast majority of our clients close a deal within the valuation range developed by our principals at the outset.
We take a number of additional steps for our clients, including:
- Examining our client’s property from the perspective of a buyer.
- Preparing a descriptive offering memorandum that tells the property’s story: the asset itself and the competitive advantages it offers.
- Promoting competition among a group of qualified buyers, both owner owners/occupiers and investors.
- Targeting an efficiently closed deal at a premium price.
For every client, we execute our process in four discrete phases:
- Preparing the property for sale.
- Marketing the property.
- Negotiating the deal.
- Managing the transaction through a successful closing and funding.
We measure the success of our efforts by the results our clients receive.