The goal of all leasing programs is to enhance cash flows and increase asset value. We develop and implement leasing strategies to best position and promote our clients’ properties to ensure maximum tenant interest and exposure. This includes:
- Providing in-depth market information to ensure that the leasing and marketing strategies enable our clients to make informed decisions.
- Assessing comparable properties in a property’s submarket
- Existing tenant mix
- Void analysis
- Understanding the Landlord’s goals for the property is crucial
- Desired holding period
- Preferred tenant mix
- Budget for large-scale renovations vs. standard deferred maintenance items
- Targeting tenants and analyzing tenant offers to ensure the landlord’s goals are being met.
- Structuring lease terms that result in favorable transactions for the landlord.
- Partnering with clients and their legal counsel to negotiate business and legal terms.
In some instances, our Landlord Representation advisory work sometimes leads to a client deciding to sell a property rather than lease.